One of the easiest options is to use the Go Pro camera for streaming, or any other camera with the option of direct streaming. Supported versions:
- HERO8 Black
- HERO7 Black
- GoPro MAX
You'll also need an Android or iOS phone to broadcast.
- 1.Open GoPro on your smartphone and press the camera button in the bottom left corner.
- 2.Press the Control Your GoPro button.
- 3.Scroll to the LIVE button at the bottom of the screen.
- 2.The LIVE icon changes to a blue Set Up Live button. Press the blue button - "Facebook" should be displayed to change the streaming service. Select RTMP.
- 3.Now press the Set Up Live button.
- 4.Press the "Set Up Stream" button and enter the URL provided by your technician in the "Enter your RTMP URL" field.
If connection is not stable, try lowering transmission quality.
Now prepare your camera to occupy as much as possible the performer or scene.
When the time of your performance comes, press the "Go Live" button.